Where Does the Money Go?

2015 Expenditure: €1,837,614

Total expenditure for 2015 amounted to €1,837,614; this was an increase on the previous year’s expenditure of €1,741,018. The increase is due to the increased awareness of the Association and an increase in clients registered.  In 2012 we had 299 people register with us compared to 314 in 2015.

Expenditure 2015 graph

The majority of funds raised from our generous donors and supporters go towards providing services to people with Motor Neurone Disease.  These main services include provision of specialised aids & equipment, provision of home help & respite services and provision of three MND nurses who visit our clients on a daily basis. We do not receive any statutory funding for our nursing posts.

The IMNDA accounts are audited in March each year; accounts for 2015 are now available to download below.

In 2015 the association raised nearly €1.7 million gross income. This money was raised from our IMNDA supporters, the general public and funding received from the HSE. The Association receives a revenue grant from the HSE each month to support administrative salaries. A total of 15% of our gross income came from the Government and the remaining 85% comes from fundraising.

In 2015, 66% of our expenditure went on client services and 13% was spent on our nursing service, which meant that 79% of all spending went directly on our support services.

The breakdown of funds raised can be seen from our accounts please feel free to download our current accounts for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015. Please also have a look at our Financial Statements for 2015 below.

We hope we have given you an open, honest and fair reflection of how our funds are spent.

Download Audited Accounts 2013
Download Financial Statements December 2012
Download Audited Accounts 2011

Download Financial Statements December 2014 Download Financial Statements December 2015 Download Audited Accounts December 2015

Employees Remuneration for 2015 :

The average number of monthly employees for 2015 is 11

The number of employees with remuneration for the year 2015 falling within the:

Salary Band of:                                                  No of people for 2015                   

20,001 – 30,001                                                                  2

30,001 – 40,001                                                                  3

40,001 – 50,001                                                                  2

50,001 – 60,001                                                                  3

70,001 – 80,001                                                                  1

For any more queries or questions relating to our Accounts please email info@imnda.ie or contact 018730422