AGM 2019 Presentations- Central Remedial Clinic (CRC)
November 1st, 2019
Our AGM took place last month in the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone with 140 delegates in attendance.
One of our guest speakers was Ciara Fitzsimons Senior Speech & Language Therapist of the Central Remedial Clinic.
Topics explored were:
- Role of Assistive Technology and Specialised Seating Department (ATSS) in CRC
- Assessment Process
- Role of technology in MND
- How to make technology accessible
- Types of technology:
- Communication technology
- Ways of controlling computer
- Having control of technology at home
- Mobility Technology
You can read Ciara’s presentation below.
To get in touch with the CRC log onto www.crc.ie