Fundamental Rights of ALS/MND Community Survey
August 27th, 2021
This is an international survey that is based on the fundamental rights of people with ALS/ MND and it is open for 3 weeks. The ALS/MND Alliance is urging the MND Community to take part in this as soon as possible.
The key objectives of the survey are:
- Find strengths and weaknesses at a global level and be able to learn from the best and address ways to help associations and regions.
- Provide data from each country with the opportunity to benchmark and evaluate.
- Generate further questions and raise topics that require further attention and discussion at roundtables or the annual conference.
- Highlight the areas the Alliance can prioritize for the creation of resources to help member associations in their advocacy.
- Provide insight for further focused surveys on specific topics to capture more granular data.
The survey is optional and can be accessed here https://survey.alchemer-ca.com/s3/50118484/2021-ALS-MND-Social