Start your own regional fundraising group
Why not use your network of contacts to set up a Regional Fundraising Group and help in the fight against hunger?
Regional fundraising is not only a great way to meet new people in your area but also a way to develop new and existing skills. Whilst also giving you the satisfaction of knowing you are raising awareness and fund for the IMNDA
- Do you have drive and motivation?
- Are you looking to use your time to do something more worthwhile?
- Do fancy a new challenge?
- Do you enjoy organising events or giving presentations?
- Do you have spare time on your hands?
- Are you an integral part of your community and have access to others who may also have the motivation to help?
If you think this sounds like you then contact us for more information on how to get started. We would love to have you on board!
If you would be interested in getting more involved and becoming a Regional Fundraising Champion in your area, please complete the form below.