March 9th, 2020
Next Event – 27th June 2020 – Please support this annual Sponsored Climb Up Croagh Patrick or Walk nearby to raise much needed funds for Neurological Disease Specialist Care.
Walk & Climb: 9.30am Saturday June 27th 2020 Climbers and Walkers to meet at the Visitors Centre at Croagh Patrick for check in. Please check in & out at the Sunriseupcroaghpatrick desk at the Croagh Patrick Visitors Centre before and after the climb or walk. (Bring some coins for the Car Park).
Climb: When we say climbing, its not vertical, no ropes, no scrambling, with a bit of care, it is within the reach of most people (click the video link here to see what it is like).
Walk: For those who would prefer to walk rather than climb we will also have a 5Km or up to 10Km low level walk near Croagh Patrick. See the choice of walks on the Murrisk website: http://www.murrisk.ie/T-VillageWalks.html.
To register your interest for the climb or the walk click here.
This event takes place to raise much needed funds for Young Parkinson’s of Ireland Association; Huntington’s Disease Association of Ireland; The Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association.
For further info please contact the event organisers on email@example.com
All participants are encouraged to set up an iDonate fundraising page.
For fundraisers who want to create a page,
1) they go to https://www.idonate.ie/createfundraiser.php
2) Select charities: all or one of: Young Parkinson’s of Ireland Association; Huntington’s Disease Association of Ireland; The Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association
3) Select page type -> Event
3) Select date of event as June 27th and then click Select event under Sunrise Up Croagh Patrick 2020
4) Continue through following self-explanatory steps to complete setup
Categories: Upcoming Events