Our AGM took place last month in the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone with 140 delegates in attendance.
One of our guest speakers was Ciara Fitzsimons Senior Speech & Language Therapist of the Central Remedial Clinic.
Topics explored were:
- Role of Assistive Technology and Specialised Seating Department (ATSS) in CRC
- Assessment Process
- Role of technology in MND
- How to make technology accessible
- Types of technology:
- Communication technology
- Ways of controlling computer
- Having control of technology at home
- Mobility Technology
You can read Ciara’s presentation below.
To get in touch with the CRC log onto www.crc.ie