September 30th, 2020
IMNDA Virtual AGM & Conference 2020 – Wednesday 14 Oct
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to our Virtual AGM & Conference. Despite the format change, you will be treated to a host of fantastic speakers.
Please read on for some notes on the event. You will also find log in details below.
- 10.15am – 10.30am: Login to AGM through Zoom (you will get this link by registering below)
- 10.30am – 11:00am: Virtual Annual General Meeting Starts
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Other business
- Close of AGM
- 11.00am – 11.05am: Introduction by Jonathan Healy (Facilitator)
- 11.05am – 11.15am: Welcome & Update by Róisín Duffy (CEO of IMNDA)
- 11.15am – 11.40am: MND Research Update 2020 – Dr Eoin Finegan (MND Research Fellow, Academic Unit of Neurology, Trinity College Dublin and Doctor at Beaumont Hospital MND Clinic) – Followed by Q&A
- 11.40am – 12.00pm: Neural Signal Analysis & New Research Participation Info by Róisín McMackin (MND Research, Neurology Department in Trinity College Dublin) – Followed by Q&A
- 12.00pm -12.20pm: Care in the Community by Chris Murphy (Client Services Manager Comfort Keepers) – Followed by Q&A
- 12.20pm -12.35pm: Coping with Covid: Nursing & MND by Louise Hennessy (IMNDA Nurse)- Followed by Q&A
- 12.35pm -12.40pm: Awarding of Silver Appreciation Pins by Róisín Duffy (CEO IMNDA)
- 12.40pm – 12.45pm: Recap & Thank You by Jonathan Healy (Facilitator)
Please join us from 10.45am. The conference will begin at 11am sharp.
- To accommodate the large number of attendees for the event all participants’ videos will be set to OFF and microphones set to MUTE. If you are having trouble hearing or seeing the presenters please use the Chat Box function to communicate with the team.
- The session will be recorded.
Logging in to AGM & Conference:
Once you register you will be sent a link along with a password for the conference. It will also prompt you to create a Zoom account if you do not already possess one. Zoom is free to everyone and it is the secure platform we are using to host this event.
We look forward to your participation.
If you have any questions, please email Maeve Leahy directly on email@example.com