November 8th, 2022
The IMNDA is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job title: Fundraising Executive
Location: Hybrid working – mix of office (Dublin 8) and remote.
Role Purpose: To help deliver the IMNDA’s fundraising strategy, seeking to maximise engagement from both Community and Corporate audiences.
- To achieve this by recruiting and stewarding community and corporate support across Ireland.
- The Fundraising Executive will work with the Head of Fundraising and the rest of the Fundraising Team to meet agreed targets and budgets.
Reports to: Head of Fundraising
Contract Duration: 1 year contract; 6-month probationary period
- Promotion of the IMNDA’s annual fundraising campaigns to new and current supporters nationwide
- Dealing with community queries and providing community groups and fundraisers the tools and supports they require to generate engagement and funds for the IMNDA
- Provide support and advice on best practice fundraising to all supporters ensure they comply with and sign the IMNDA’s fundraising guidelines
- Follow up calls to donors, volunteers, and fundraisers as appropriate
- Receipting of income and recording all relevant details in Salesforce, to ensure fundraising information and results can be monitored regularly and generate reports when required
- Provide input towards developing our current thank you and receipting process
- Identify and steward suitable Community Volunteers to represent the IMNDA at events across the country and attend events where required
- To assist with post activity analysis and to make recommendations for activities moving forward.
- Research and identify potential opportunities with corporate donors/partners and choose the appropriate method and message to communicate with each
- Work closely with the Fundraising & PR Team to produce effective and compelling corporate funding applications and pitches when opportunities arise
- Ensure the prompt thanking/receipting of all corporate donations, as well as acknowledgement of all significant contributions from partners and sponsors.
- Manage existing corporate relationships to optimise outcome for both parties
- Report on progress as required
- Manage employee involvement in the IMNDA’s fundraising campaigns and provide relevant support for their own corporate events
- Grow and promote Employee Matched Giving as a means of maximising corporate income
- Manage corporate volunteering requirements as relevant.
- Be fully conversant with all fundraising regulations
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Provide occasional support if another team in the department has an urgent need
- Provision of content for Bi-Annual Magazine – Connect
- Assist with special projects as required to enhance the Associations fundraising capacity
- General administrative support for the varied elements of fundraising activity within the IMNDA.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working within a fundraising role or a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong administrative skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder relationships
- Good knowledge and experience of community fundraising and corporate fundraising in general
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience using a Relational Database and adhering to GDPR guidelines.
- Full clean driving license and own car
- Third level qualification in Marketing/Communications/Event Management
- Experience with CRM – Salesforce
- Experience with the payment platform Stripe.
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the Association at any time after discussion with the post holder.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Gemma Watts – email@example.com no later than Friday 2nd December at 4pm